Sadly Emily one of our senior Planners is leaving these drizzly shores and heading back home to Australia. Obviously we're happy (and maybe just a little bit jealous) but it does mean that we are actively recuiting for a new Planner to take her place.
A bit of background -at VCCP we aim to hire what we call T-Shaped Planners, Planners with a broad comms overview and interest but with a deep centre of gravity. That centre of gravity could be PR, it could be Media etc. In Emily's case her centre of gravity was Digital having joined us from AKQA. However the reason that she joined was that she wanted to expand on of a pure Digital focus into a more T-Shared one. She hadn't had Brand Planning experience till she came to work for us but is now as happy on pure Brand projects, as Digital ones as Integrated ones. Most of the work that Planners do here tends to be Integrated, that's what our clients are looking for and that's creatively where we get most excited.
The clients that you'd be working on are Very.co.uk, the new Social Shopping site that used to be LittlewoodsDirect.co.uk and o2. You'd also be working on pure-play Digital briefs when they come in and get very involved with pitching and new business.
- At least 5 years working experience
- Confident client facing at both junior and senior levels
- Genuine passion for Digital, innovation and technology
- Proven experience working on Digital and Social solutions
- Ability to think strategically and broader in terms of solving Brand issues/proven Brand planning experience (and desire to move more into this area)
- Baking skills useful (regular agency Bake Offs and weekly Planners Teas part of role)
Please send me an email: AmeliaT@VCCP.com and Michael Lee who is our Head of Planning MichaelL@VCCP.com
Ideally we are looking for someone to start in at the start of next month, though there is obviously flexibility for the right person.