I did some work with David Royston-Lee back in 2006 when I had left Naked and was trying to work out where next in terms of my career. David really made me ask myself some tough questions and work through to some interesting answers.One of the key observations that I made is that the perfect job very rarely exists, you have to create it yourself. So when I started talking to VCCP the job of Head of Digital Strategy did not exist, I was talking to them about a regular Planning position. Toegther with VCCP we then developed a different job spec, one which answered both their business needs and my career requirements. Then after a few years the scope of my job changed again and again we developed a different role, Head of Strategy and Innovation. David was critical to my approach to managing my own career and I have passed his name onto to other colleagues over the years and have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone. David is putting on a series of workshops starting in Febuary and I wanted to highlight them:
• Want to enhance your role within your organisation
• Need to clarify where you are going with your life
• Need to revitalise yourself or find more energy and ‘umph’
• Have lost career direction and want to find it again
• Or just want to do an ‘audit’ on ‘me’
Then these workshops are designed for you!
The 4 sessions will run over a month and are planned to run from 6.30 until 8.30pm on each Tuesday from the 7th February until the 28th, incorporating presentations, exercises plus time for discussion… and some ‘homework’ to be done between sessions!
Each participant will also be able to reach David in between meetings.
Dates and subjects are:
• 7th February – Understanding yourself - a personal audit
• 14th February – Identifying your mission – what you want to achieve
• 21st February – Exploring the world according to ‘Brand You’
• 28th February – Managing the challenges ahead - what is stopping you?
Numbers will be limited to a maximum of 12 participants to ensure everyone has the opportunity to be involved, ask questions, raise concerns and discuss the topics fully.
All for a great price of £72 (incl vat) per session (£288.00 in total)
The central London venue is:
The Royal Society of Medicine,
CUHK Room - 3rd Floor
1 Wimpole Street
London W1G 0AE
To enquire or to book, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone David on 07966 202243