Stu is a brilliant Planner who I work with at VCCP.
I had been thinking about doing my own top 10 list but then he went and wrote up one for UTalkMarketing and it was bloody good so I decided that the sensible thing was to reference it and post it here:
- People get to grips with marketing on social networks
- Brands begin to realise its about lighting lots of fires in different places
- Less about technology showcases and more about ideas
- Someone will figure out how to do something interesting with Google Wave
- The Android is nigh
- Transparency gets even more radical
- The internet will bleed into reality
- People will switch off
- Everything will change but nothing will change at all
Each point gets a smart write up in his article. Well worth hoping over and taking a longer read at your leisure.
Any other links to 2012 Lists I'd love to know.